The Re-Correction Results (Re-scrutiny Results) of G.C.E. Advanced Level A/L Examination 2019 will be released to the internet soon according to the sources.
Results delay due to prevailing Coronavirus outbreak, curfew and public service shutdown. Earlier it was planned to release 2020 April. Examination Department sources says results will release coming days probably before June 30.
Examination Commissioner has NOT yet confirmed the exact results release date or time so far.
Results DELAY due to coronvirus outbreak in Sri Lanka. Candidates can check their exam results through http://www.doenets.lk/exam/ Sri Lanka Examination Department official websites.
Most anticipated 2019 G.C.E Advanced Level ReCorrection Results (2019 GCE A/L Exam – Aposa Usaspela Newatha Sameekshana Prathipala to release 2020 June according to the sources.
Students can obtain results via official website www.doenets.lk
Get your Exams Result from Mobile Phone via SMS
Type EXAMS Space Exam Number Send to 7777 from Dialog Mobile
Ex: EXAMS 24300XXX
EXAMS and send to 7777 from your Dialog Mobile
EXAMS and send to 8884 from your Mobitel Mobile
EXAMS and Send to 7545 from your Airtel Mobile
EXAMS and Send to 8888 from your Hutch Mobile
Results delay due to prevailing Coronavirus outbreak, curfew and public service shutdown. Earlier it was planned to release 2020 April. Examination Department sources says results will release before June 30. Examination Commissioner has NOT yet confirmed the exact results release date or time so far.
Stay Home -Stay Safe !
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
University Entrance process will be as follows.
- A/L Results release
- University Hand Book release
- Buy University handbook & read it carefully
- Online Registration & Send print out via post to UGC
- Based on students’ desired course students have to apply for Aptitude tests after publishing on national newspapers.
- Sit for Aptitude Tests depend on their selected courses. Then aptitude test results will released by relevant universities.
- Re-scrutinized / Re- correction A/Level results release.
- Z score cut off marks will be release
- University Registration via online
- Students will receive selected Course & University
Higher education Ministry sources says that the students who qualified for the 2019/2020 University Academic year based on 2019 A/L results will be admitted before the end of 2020.